Water is one of the most valuable resources in your home, but leaking pipes can quickly become an expensive problem. At Freedom Plumbing we offer expert leak detection services for homeowners and businesses in the Lexington, SC and surrounding areas.
Common Signs of Hidden Leaks
Look out for:
- Dark stains on the ceilings, walls, or floors
- Damaged flooring including warped boards and peeling linoleum
- An increased water bill
- Dropping water pressure
- A damp, musty smell in corners, low spaces, and inside cabinets
- Visible mold
What Problems Do Leaks Cause?
At first, a minor leak may leave you with wet surfaces around the house. However, this can quickly snowball into a whole host of problems. Leaks can:
- Discolor and eventually cause serious damage to ceilings, walls, and floors
- Turn your walls into wet spaces that breed mold
- Trigger health problems or make them worse
- Hit you in the wallet through higher utility bills, expensive repairs down the line, and a reduced home value
Our Leak Detection Service is Just a Call Away
Leaks can be one of the most frustrating problems a business or homeowner faces. They can appear anywhere along the hundreds of feet of pipe you have under, around, and inside your home or business. Tiny leaks in out-of-the-way places can go on for a long time. They slowly grow worse, damaging your home and even your health in the process.
This is why we offer scheduled leak inspection services at Freedom Plumbing. If you've spotted signs of water damage or suspect you have a hidden leak, call us. Our plumbers will find the problem and fix it.
Freedom Plumbing's Leak Detection Service
Freedom Plumbing's trained plumbers detect leaks in multiple ways. It may start with looking the plumbing system over. Our plumbers will discuss your repair options and get the problem fixed quickly.
Give us a call or fill out our contact form to schedule a service.